Dear You.......

 

Dear You,

Dear You, Today I unfollowed you.

I don’t know whether this is trivial…

Or a really really big deal.
But Today I unfollowed you. I unfriended you,

not because I am upset with you.

I know, I know you, who started with infatuation cannot end with infuriation.

Yet I unfollowed you. I unfriended you,

not because you hurt my ego or I wanna let you go.

I respect your choice and want you to rejoice.

Yet I unfollowed you. I unfriended you.

I removed you from my friend list

But your existence will always persist….

In my heart, In my brains,

In the winter, In the rains,

You still hold a special position in my heart….

Behind the arteries behind the vein,

There is a place where you still reign.

You still appear in my dreams,

You still rule my realms,

But this needs to stop, this needs to halt,

Believe me this is not at all your fault

Yet this needs to stop,

and this is why I unfollowed you, unfriended you.

Because…..

I need to stop stalking you,

I need to stop eavesdropping you.

I really really need to stop getting addicted to you.

And this is why I unfollowed you,

This is why I unfriended you.   

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MAITIGHAR MANDALA

टिपिकल नेपाली बानी ( Typical Nepali Habits )

एउटा रूखको आत्मकथा ( Story of a tree )